Google Apps™ is a suite of web-based communication and collaboration tools for your team including email, calendar, instant messaging and documents.
Google Apps brings simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools to organizations of any size – all hosted by Google to streamline setup, minimize maintenance, and reduce IT costs.
With Gmail (including Google email security, powered by Postini), Google Calendar, and integrated IM, users can stay connected and work together with ease. And, using Google Docs and Google Sites, which include word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and website creation tools, they can share files and collaborate in real-time, keeping versions organized and available wherever and whenever users work.
Take a moment to think about how you and your team communicate:
- Do you check email frequently from your smart phone or on the road?
- Do you or your employees struggle to sync email between computers and mobile devices?
- Have you heard of cloud computing and wondered if it was right for your business?
- Are you committed to saving time and money for your business?
- Have you ever lost your entire archive of emails when a hard drive crashed?
- Do you struggle with email being unreliable or not delivering mail because you’ve reached your storage quota?